Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep re...
Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep reading.
We are a rapidly-growing VC-backed FinTech startup, focusing in the Bitcoin/blockchain sector. We need outstanding engineers (who are also great people) to join our fun and productive team, helping to build and manage our platform(s) as we change the future.
In this role, we are looking for front-end focused developers who are interested in using cutting edge web technologies. They should be comfortable using many different front-end frameworks, particularly React/Redux as well as being downright impressive with modern HTML/CSS. You must have an eye for design, a passion for UX, and an appreciation for brand standards.
Come be part of a fun and rewarding environment in one of the hottest and most disruptive industries of all time. Details about who we are will be revealed when you meet us.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Mastery of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with source control, preferably Git
- Experience with data visualization - D3, highcharts, & other common tools
- Deep understanding of Internet concepts, protocols, and technologies
- Passion for innovation. You should be a person who thrives on creating innovative and scalable technology applications without always requiring instruction.
- Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology.
- Desire for success as an individual, as a team, and as a company
- Most importantly, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and character
- Develop stunning, efficient, and reliable web- and mobile-based interfaces
- Optimize speed and scalability
- Consistently check, debug, and improve current sites
- Maintain and improve graphic standards and UX
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Produce responsive and cross-platform features
- Build reusable components and scalable architecture
- Introduce and understand development best practices, usability, and semantics
- Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle.
- Create technical documentation as needed
- Contribute to new development features for our platform(s)
- Ability to be on-site and work with our team on a consistent basis. There is some opportunity for remote work and we are flexible with schedules but typically you will be in the office alongside the team.
- Web/Graphic Design Skills (Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchains (use cases, software daemons, wallet infrastructure and anything related to this evolving field).
- Any experience or understanding using Ethereum or other Smart Contract based systems (familiarity with Solidity is a big plus)
- Familiarity with financial markets and terminology, exchange platforms, and matching engines
- You have experience writing unit/functional tests
- Familiar/Adept with using JIRA for Agile process driven development
- Familiarity with Slack
- Experience using Ansible
- Experience with NoSQL databases
Location: Denver (downtown)
Compensation: Salary plus benefits. Depends on relevant experience.
If this above fits your desires and skill set, please submit a resume and link to github code examples/projects you have worked on.
We're looking forward to talking with you!
We are a fun and fast-growing, venture-backed tech company, involved in the Bitcoin and digital finance industry.