United States of America
HMN99: Field Office - MN Remote Location, Remote City, MN, 06...
United States of America
HMN99: Field Office - MN Remote Location, Remote City, MN, 06032 USA
The Sr. Analyst should have the ability to gain the trust and respect of senior and mid-level leadership; while being able to deliver solutions that best fit the business goals and objectives. The candidate will be an integral team member for large and small scale Kinaxis Rapid Response implementations and alignments in the Production Planning area as well as supporting existing solutions. The candidate must be a customer oriented team player with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance. This individual will work 100% remotely.
Primary Responsibilities: The candidate will help to define clear strategic direction as it pertains to Kinaxsis - Rapid Response across the Collins Aerospace enterprise.
The selected Kinaxsis analysts will work alongside a team of extensive business process and aerospace experienced resources. The candidate will use industry standards and best practices to help our customers solve complex business issues with world class solutions.
* Build relationships the business, assist in helping to identify and resolve technical challenges preventing our customers from consistently delivering product on-time or ahead of schedule.
* Help to contribute to the continuous development of your own and teams technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large / mid / small size projects
* Train, coach, and assist with internal and external resources
* Maintain technical knowledge both national and internationally as it pertains to the aerospace industry standards
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* The candidate must have hands-on Kinaxis implementation experience in multiple projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in Kinaxis Rapid Response.
* Production Planning (MRP), Production execution, Pegging.
* Experience working with Rapid response on building scripts and reports using analytics.
* Experience working with outbound integration calls from Rapid response to SAP ERP
* Business Domain knowledge about Demand/Supply Planning, capacity etc.
* Experience in designing solutions for discrete manufacturing & repetitive manufacturing environments are critical.
* Hands on experience in any of the planning engine (Optimizer, Heuristic etc.) for supply/capacity allocation. Expertise in Workbook development - Table based, composite, data modification, Control Table Configuration.
* Data Model modification knowledge including custom fields and custom tables.
* Scenario hierarchy setup to meet process needs.
* Planning Engine Knowledge.
* Alerts - Monitoring, Hierarchies and Filters, Perspective development for Scenarios,
* Bachelor's degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person, Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Willing and able to travel at least 20%
* 5 years of industry and or IT work experience specifically in Kinaxis Rapid Response
* Knowledge of lean material replenishment strategies, forecasting and inventory optimization
* Organizational agility and have the communication skills to influence others
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical customers and team members
* Skilled at multitasking, able to address various demand streams simultaneously
* Technical experience and a working knowledge in SAP ECC and IBP - Integrated Business Planning or APO is a highly desired skill-set (SIOP, Supply Chain Control Tower, Demand, Inventory, Response & Supply)
* External interface experience is highly desired, having worked with multi-ERP backends connecting with Rapid response.
* Experience working with ETL tools such as Talend and or Informatica
* Experience/knowledge working in an aerospace environment is a highly desirable
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program and more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms