Are you a IT geek that loves dabling your hands with emerging/cutting edge technology with 15+ years of overall experience , worked with lar...
Are you a IT geek that loves dabling your hands with emerging/cutting edge technology with 15+ years of overall experience , worked with large corporations on their complete IT transformation/strategy ?
Would you enjoy being the key go-to person assisting Sr. executive leadership team of a fortune 500 retail corporation on their initiative to review futuristic and cool technology as part of their digital transformation ?
You worked for large strategy consulting firms engaged in IT transformation project ?
If yes pl. read on,
Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR AND OUR TIME applying for this role if you experience is not at this level. This is not for a hands-on work, this is more of strategy and transformation work with the expectation that you have prior experience being hands-on and can understand and appreciate what it take to accomplish this.
We are assisting our client Sr. leadership team in short listing candidates for this role and facilitating the interviews. Happy to discuss this further once we see your resume/experience to be a good fit.
For this role there is no such thing as a typical day - every day brings forth new objectives and challenges to solve. We are seeking well qualified, passionate individuals who are keen to solve client challenges.
Our Technology Transformation - Architecture practice is seeking well-qualified End-End Digital Architects at the Senior and Manager level. Our architecture practice is leveraging business and enterprise architecture to drive strategic business transformation through enhanced IT capabilities. We serve clients helping guide them to achieve business success while delivering strategic IT value.
Our architecture practice focuses on the following capabilities:
- Digital Business Transformation via Technology: We blend strategic use of digitalt echnology with business acumen to strategize the future, design future state capabilities, and then, assist in leading their implementation
- Architecture Design and Solution Implementation : We design and implement creative architecture solutions for our clients' enterprise end-end digital needs including helping modernize legacy technology by leveraging modern web, mobile,cloud, social computing, search, eCommerce, Internet of Things, Microservices,DevOps, Content Management, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and other emerging technologies to create best possible customer, employee, supply chain and partner platforms and experiences with strong emphasis on all layers of architecture (strategy, organization, capabilities, processes, data,applications and underlying technology infrastructure).
As a Senior Consultant (or a Managing Consultant) in the Architecture practice, you will play a very critical role in executing our go-forward strategy and assisting organizations through their architecture journeys. We look for individuals who have a keen critical thinking mindset and who have a passion to solve complex business and technology challenges. You can expect to work across multiple industries in diverse teams, tackle unique client challenges and in the process learn a whole lot by developing a holistic view of the architecture.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Advising organizations in imagining, designing, and implementing competitive business capabilities that harness emerging and scaled technologies(web, mobile, cloud, social computing, search, eCommerce, microservices,Devops, Identity and Access, Internet of Things, Content Management, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and other emerging technologies)
- Assisting in research and use of industry standard frameworks and patterns
- Working with project teams to establish overall enterprise architecture landscape that converts strategic outcome to various solution architecture areas including technology, information, data, security, and integration
- Developing target state solution architectures, perform architectural assessment and gap analysis and help formulate the overall solution strategy and roadmap
- Assisting senior architects with building out reference architectures and guiding clients through the execution of reference architecture
- Specially focus on exceptional experience, scale, security and value extraction from suggested technology sets
- Working with project teams to translate solution architectures toi mplementation artifacts including code, configuration, environment and others to name a few. It is critical for our architects to work with engineering teams to guide teams and shape in delivery including taking a role in performing proof of concepts and other incubators that help in translating solution to deployments
- Serve as an evangelist for emerging technology
To qualify for the role, you must have:
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree with approximately 5+ years of related work experience in an architecture or related discipline; or a graduate degree and 3+ or more years of related work experience, or 10 or more years of overall related work experience.
- Three plus years of experience in least two of the following areas:
- Large scale web and mobile app development
- Large scale eCommerce deployment
- Large scale data and analytics with mix of traditional warehousing and dealing with unstructured data (e.g. Hadoop) and modern deployment in cloud environments
- Large scale Infrastructure Management (Cloud adoption for Iaas, PaaS or SaaS)
- Digital supply chain and digital factory environment
- Socialmedia and social collaboration in consumer and employee spaces
- Deployment of emerging technology (e.g. artificial intelligence, facial recognition,blockchain etc. in production)
- Large scale identity and access management deployment
- Large scale Internet of things deployment (Industrial IoT or consumer IoT)
- Large scale microservices implementation (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Mesosphere etc.) with flexible development frameworks (Springboot, Lagom etc.)
- Large scale experience with non-traditional databases and app frameworks (e.g. SMACK, RAILetc.)
- Large scale DevOps and CICD automation
- Experience working with product suites e.g. Microsoft, Java,Oracle, IBM, Amazon, Salesforce etc. to name a few
- Experience supporting one full-lifecycle project - from analysis of business and technology requirements to design and build scalable enterprise application architectures and recommend courses of action to ensure technology is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to clients' businesses
- Solution architecture experience with focus on technology architecture, information architecture, data architecture, application architecture, security architecture, and integration architecture
- Ability to use architecture frameworks, patterns and best practices,technology vision, opportunities and challenges, in addition to exploring emerging technologies and innovations
- Hands-on programming experience in various development platforms
- Experience participating in governance processes e.g. ARB is hugeplus, Drive the definition and adoption of enterprise reference architectures and development standards using frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman
- A strong understanding of DevOps principles with experience in each of the DevOps areas of practice (Source Control - TFS, GIT, GitHub, CI -MSBuild, Test/Automated Test- XUnit.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, clientservice and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- An aptitude to handle complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks and deliver projects.
- Willingness to be a part of high-performing teams in a diverse and uncertain business environment
- Current knowledge of global industry and IT trends and the impact that these might have on an organization
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel70-90% of the time.
What we look for
- Fluency in the development and use of solution architecture frameworks and patterns.
- Experience learning and implementing technologies from a broadspectrum, including working familiarity from one or more technologies like cloud development, AI, blockchain, and Internet of Things (IOT) technologies
- Certification in solution architecture, e.g. Java EE EnterpriseArchitect, from a recognized organization
- Experience in Large/Big5 consulting firms and demonstrated track record of providing consulting services to organizations
- Experience with systems integration (including delivering projects related to COTS, custom, ERP, CRM solutions etc.) and deep expertise in software development methodologies (agile, waterfall).
- Familiarity and exposure to Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies (Zachman, TOGAF, Gartner, etc.).
- Well qualified candidates with experience in client serving roles with professional services organizations
- Technical expertise in the architecture discipline including enterprise architecture, data architecture, solution architecture
- Proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
..... click apply for full job details