Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of th...
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring "GTM Lead Blockchain for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Company: One of Our Clients
Role- Sr. Director GTM Blockchain
Location- Jersey City, NJ/ San Francisco, CA (Remote with Travel)
Job Type- Full Time (Permanent)
The role is in the Blockchain Advisory Practice providing subject matter expertise in Blockchain technologies, deliver architecture and consulting services, provide thought leadership in Blockchain space across our customers and the eco-system and thereby drive revenue/order boking for Blockchain practice.
- 10+ years of consulting and architecture experience with at least 2+ year in Blockchain technologies
- Understand client and market perspectives on various pain points and business opportunities (from client point of view).
- Meet Pipeline, Order Bookings Targets: Ensure order-booking of Blockchain is meeting the targets.
- Work with Business & Sales Teams: Develop differentiated Value Propositions and Solution Ideas,
- Understand client and market perspectives on various pain points and business opportunities (from client point of view)
- Blockchain technologies: Work experience in at least one of the blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Quorum, R3 Corda, Hyperledger, etc.
- Understanding of Bitcoin or other crypto currencies
- Experience working with distributed applications
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/private key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Hands-on experience in using any one of the following (or similar) languages: Java, Golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Python, C, C++, C#
- Speaker at key Blockchain conferences
- Published blogs and whitepapers on blockchain
- Experience handling RFPs end to end interfacing with the various service lines as required
- Have done bid response presentation to customers and won large deals
- Active demonstrable interest in Bitcoin/Blockchain, distributed applications (Daaps)
- Previous work contributing to open source Bitcoin/Altcoin project or any Blockchain applications.
- Familiar with Onsite-Offshore model: should have worked with IT Service providers having a significant presence in India
- Knowledge in Financial Services is preferable
- Consulting & Architecture
- Provide technology consulting services on Blockchain
- Work with domain teams on industry Blockchain use case analysis and prioritization
- Define architecture and best practices for Blockchain technology adoption and implementation
- Disseminate best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for Blockchain engineering problem solving
- Innovation & Product engineering
- Conceptualize, design and build Blockchain framework and assets
- Lead solution development and capability development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto-currencies and smart contracts
- Write high - caliber code to satisfy project requirements
- Be part of a fast- paced, agile environment
- Thought Leadership & Branding
- Evangelize Blockchain technology through thought leadership sessions with key customers and internal teams
- Participate in industry events and speaking sessions on Blockchain
- Should write point of views and white papers on Blockchain
- Should proactively reach out to internal stakeholders and customers to generate leads on Blockchain
- Participate in Presales and Customer workshops as per need
- Should be able to work with partners to generate leads and convert them to opportunities
- Work with Blockchain partners, both startups and enterprise vendors building joint value-propositions and solution assets
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Client Delivery Manager
Corp. HQ's: 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Global Delivery HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: Ext.620 | Cell: | Email:
Web: | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ajkuriyal
2018 Ranked 47 in the Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Awarded INC 5000 "Hall of Fame for winning fastest-growing private companies in the US for consecutive 5 times
2018 Fastest 50 in New Jersey by NJBIZ
- provided by Dice