We're looking for a Senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer, well versed in AWS, to work on a team developing a full-service enterprise-gr...
We're looking for a Senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer, well versed in AWS, to work on a team developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Sr. DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer:
- Hands-on AWS in a production environment
- Kubernetes experience (preferably EKS)
- Production experience running workloads with AWS ECS or EKS
- Experience with monitoring tools, Unix OS, and shell scripting
- Automated CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Jenkins or CodeBuild / CodePipeline
- Strong knowledge on Source Code Management, Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Git/Stash, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory)
- Experience maintaining Linux based virtual machines on Test, Staging and Production environments
- Programming experience (Python preferred)
Keywords: Sr. DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, SRE, AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Financial Services
Job ID: 349524 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice