One of our clients is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in the Dallas, TX area! A chance to start on the ground floor of a growing startu...
One of our clients is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in the Dallas, TX area! A chance to start on the ground floor of a growing startup, helping to make decisions in scaling DevOps. Work on-site or remotely.
Why should I apply here?
- An early-stage startup with a forward-thinking mindset
- Funded by one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Founders are well known and experts in this domain
- Opportunity to be one of the initial hires on the software development team
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to mold a growing organization and assist in establishing its culture
What will I be doing?
- Developing various aspects of the continuous deployment pipelines
- Deploying and managing server clusters on both AWS and Google Cloud
- Developing all infrastructure as code
- Establishing best practice documentation for server configuration and security
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 10+ years of hands-on coding and architectural design experience (preferred)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Understanding of test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems including:
- AWS and gcloud CLI
- Bash and Python scripting
- Familiarity with Java application management and tuning
- Deep knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Commitment to developing simple, modular, and high-quality code
Location: Remote (with an eventual office in Richardson, TX)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 120 - 160k + Incentives
- provided by Dice DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Blockchain, CI/CD, Ansible, gCloud CLI, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Bash, Python, GIT, Java