We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Sr. Developer - Oracle with AFS . This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC....
We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Sr. Developer - Oracle with AFS . This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Learn more at:
Role: Sr. Developer - Oracle with AFS
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Project
- This position requires a senior Developer with 9+ years of experience with the ability to work independently and being pro-active.
- Complete understanding of Oracle 12c data platform.
- Understanding of AFSO data model & managing DDLs, DMLs using PL/SQL.
- Loan Accounting System Experience - AFS preferrable; Customer Accommodation Reporting - PPP; Lending Trans - Environment Support & Testing; AFS Loan Ctr - Reporting Dev and Maintenance; Complex processing logic: CEO Credit Mgt, Hogan CIS; Records Management - Compliance; Quarterly Maintenance Releases.
- Running Weekly Batch Cycles for the Line of Business.
- Developing AFS adhoc queries and reports for the Loan Centers.
- Trouble shooting Ad-Hoc user requests.
- Develop code enhancements based on Business user requirements.
Synechron's Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice