* 3+ years of proven experience leading large scale design and development dealing with multi TB data in real time with th...
- 3+ years of proven experience leading large scale design and development dealing with multi TB data in real time with the aim to handle petabytes of data (whether structured or unstructured) across a distributed data sharing system.
- Deep understanding of scalability and maintainability for large-scale applications aimed supporting enterprise data management, visualization and analytics need.
- Extensive knowledge on .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of authentication and authorization with security sensitivity in mind when coding applications.
- Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Knowledge of Telerik or other AJAX development library, and or HTML 5. Working knowledge of node, angular, vue and/or bootstrap.
- Excellent experience with SQL coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing, SQL Server sharding.
- Knowledge of Windows and windows API.
- Working knowledge of Web Services, WebAPI, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good client interfacing skills.
- Quick learner for emerging technologies such as AI, Blockchain, Voice Recognition and Big Data.
- Strong Mathematics Skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software and hardware logical and physical deployment options and related security and performance concerns and solutions.
- OO design patterns.
- Good documentation skills are a must.
- Experience in a software development environment with high quality assurance standards is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience developing Amazon Alexa voice skills and using the voice APIs
- Artificial intelligence and its application to investment management applications
- Accept responsibility and Personal accountability.
- Highly logical, proactive, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and adaptability in approach to work.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
- Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make project better, identifies and reports issues, demonstrates strong concern for client and initiatives).
BS or MS in Computer Science or related.
- provided by Dice