Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Data Engineer in financial services to join our New York, NY team.
- 10+ Years of IT with Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more AWS data and analytics services combined with 3rd parties: Spark, EMR, and Snowflake
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Python
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion, and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming
- Perform detailed assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to the AWS cloud
- Experience in creating data warehouses in AWS utilizing the following tools: EC2, S3, EMR, Athena, Sagemaker, Aurora and Snowflake
- Advanced development experience in cloud technologies such as AWS Aurora/RDS/S3, Dockers, Kubernetes, Lamdas, JSON, Python
- AWS API's for integration
- Experience with SAP Data intelligence is a plus
- provided by Dice