Will be contributing to new product offerings on the platform for Crypto Custody and Trading services (Bitcoin and Ethereum). Contract is 1 ...
Will be contributing to new product offerings on the platform for Crypto Custody and Trading services (Bitcoin and Ethereum). Contract is 1 year for now, but this role does have high potential to go perm in the long run. For now the role is going to be based in Merrimack, but the team would be open to this person sitting in Boston MA or Durham NC.
MUST HAVE: AWS relational database technologies (Aurora, RDS, DMS), SQL, PostgreSQL familiarity with Oracle. NICE TO HAVE: Java, Data Modelling and experience with BI reporting tools. Will participate in database, reporting and analytics development for the Data Team and participate in designs and writing code.
The Skills You Bring
- Solid understanding of AWS relational database technologies (Aurora, RDS, DMS)
- Sound knowledge of SQL with commercial experience in PostgreSQL familiarity with Oracle a plus.
- Understanding of signed and implemented operational data stores, as well as data lakes in production environments
- Sound ETL background and experience with schedulers
- Data modeling skills and familiarity with BI reporting tools
- Understanding of core Java technologies and database libraries
- Prior experience in implementing data processing pipelines and resilient messaging services
- An understanding of microservice architectures and twelve factor app patterns
- Ability to build reliable software that is able with withstand unreliable environments
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as ECS and Docker
- A proven foundation in software engineering - bachelor's degree + preferred, 4 years' experience
- Proven background in data subject area with full-stack software development knowledge implementing end-to-end solutions
- Passionate and committed to learning new tools and developing with the most current technologies and frameworks
- Work well in both a small agile team having a strong user focus on user requirements
- Solid analytical, communication and the ability to handle various tasks at a given time
- Adopts and to engineering practices such as code and design reviews and the definition of source control strategy, environment strategy, and build and deployment pipeline
- provided by Dice