Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, an...
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
- Perform Big Data cluster capacity planning
- Perform benchmarking on various Big data tools and technologies and articulate pros and cons
- Implement end to end Big Data cluster security thru Role based access control
- Implement batch orchestration using AirFlow
- Create application containers and orchestrate them using OpenShift/Kubernetes
- To be able to architect Big Data, AI/ML solution in Cloud preferably Microsoft Azure
- Proficient and hands-on cloud native PaaS such as SQLDW, Stream Analytics, Appinsight and Azure Databricks
- Develops SHELL, PERL and PYTHON scripts to accomplish day to day system administration tasks and to support business application requirements
- Minimum 5 years as an Infrastructure DevOps or automation engineer
- Proficient in server side scripting
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Knowledge on Terraform is must preferably in Azure
- Good exposure on Microservices architecture and their deployment in cloud world. (Especially Azure +Terraform)
- Should have worked on setting up & troubleshooting Kubernetes Clusters in Production ready environment
- Help teams in migration from monolithic application to Microservices using containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Worked on onboarding Microservices (Middleware/UI) components using DevOps technique & look for improvements
- Prior experience in automating CI/CD process, platform services using open source tools
Nice to have Skills:
- Azure or AWS certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Databricks and Azure AppInsight is a big plus
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases and Big Data (MongoDB, Casandra etc.)
- Knowledge of JIRA system to log problems, bug fixes for Development book of work.
- Experience on Splunk tool or any Log Management tool
- Experience in Snowflake
- provided by Dice