Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking Sr. Business Analyst - Rules/Decision Management Analyst with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Work with the business to identify key decision points
- Build decision models to identify business rule sets
- Extract business rules for documentation, application code, or other sources
- Work with Rule Architects to assist in the business rule design to ensure rules reflect the business intent and result in the desired business behavior
- Structure the rules based on logical models, domain and taxonomy within the BRM system
- Ensure reusability of rules and decisions across the enterprise
- Ensure the rules use consistent terminology and are readable and understood by the business
- Promote awareness about the advantages of business rules and decision management
Please note: Our preference is not a generic Business Analyst but rather an Analyst with specialty experience in the area of Business Rules Management/Decision Management. Please see necessary qualifications below.
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- Must have at least 5 years relevant job experience in Business Rule Analysis within a BRMS environment
- Must have specific 2-3 years experience with BRMS tools (for rules building/development, rule repository, rule engine)
- Strong analysis and design skills with a technical background
- Experience as an analyst involved with enterprise applications in a full SDLC
- Agile/SCRUM methodology experience a strong plus
- Understanding SOA principles, implementation methodologies, issues and related tools
- This role will require candidate to interface extensively with an expanding team and a large client population, therefore collaborative capabilities are highly necessary
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & customer-focused attitude
- Must be a demonstrated "self-starter"
- Familiarity with financial services products and operations
- Development experience with Red Hat Decision Manager, IBM ODM, Blaze Advisor or other BRMS products
- Decision Modelling including DMN
- Leadership experience is a strong plus, having led projects and teams
- Experience in pension and retirement related financial services sector
- provided by Dice