ShelterZoom, founded in 2017, is a blockchain based SaaS company dedicated to bringing remote operations and e-commerce to unprecedented lev...
ShelterZoom, founded in 2017, is a blockchain based SaaS company dedicated to bringing remote operations and e-commerce to unprecedented levels of productivity, trust and interoperability. We have created the world's first tokenized, industry-agnostic digital contract platform to advance deal, contract and transaction management in the online space. As first-movers in creating this exciting blockchain platform we have had the privilege of claiming vital patents, extensive press coverage, and the ability to capitalize on this momentum globally.
We are conducting a search for a full-time Sr. back-end developer who can work remotely in the US or Canada with some hours overlapping with our team in Ukraine. The candidate should be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include working on our BlockChain environment across various platforms and technologies and on different solutions for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Build awesome microservices with Clean Architecture using Golang and Node.js
Design and implement data structures for MongoDB; implement data migrations when appropriate
Design and implement events with Apache Kafka (Event Driven Architectures)
Describe use cases and implement tests with TDD approach
Design and develop REST API interfaces
Implement third-party APIs integrations.
Set a realistic estimations and achievable deliverables (SCRUM)
Produce a tested, readable code
Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews.
Write clean documentation and specifications.
Feature-based application design, code delivery and bug testing.
Lead other engineers in prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines; identify, track and mitigate risks as appropriate.
Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
Work with product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production
Own components of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
Assists in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
Collaborate with the product development team to plan new features.
Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
Nice to have:
Experience with Hyperledger Fabric;
Experience with AWS;
Experience with Clean Architecture;
- 5+ years of experience in backend development in a Scrum Agile environment;
- Excellent programming skills in Golang and Node.js;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, especially with MongoDB;
- Ability to write clear technical specifications and documentation;
- Experience with RESTful API development and end-to-end testing;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of SOLID and DRY principles;
- Experience with Git flow;
- Ability to write maintainable, organized, documented code;
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with micro-frontends, yarn workspaces or lerna
- Ability to work in a remote team: communication skills and self-organized
- provided by Dice