WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Security, energy management, asset protection, and automation efficiences ... these are a few of our favorite things.
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate and experienced Agile Project Manager to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Best Companies in America' two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 'fastest-growing companies' in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Agile Project Manager, you should have at least three years' of experience in the field addressing real-world challenges in an Agile environment as a scrum master or project manager. You will utilize your experience to contribute to the delivery and integration of new devices in our ever-growing IoT platform.
- Love what you do & be an integral part of our family that is forging a new path in IoT technology;
- Act as a scrum master and project manager and assist in leading and tracking a variety of projects and multiple teams simultaneously;
- Manage and run all agile ceremonies for 2-3 development teams with concurrent sprints;
- Help refine, document and improve our Agile SLDC with fellow Project Managers;
- Own and manage our Agile tracking software (JIRA and Aha) to manage roadmap delivery for strategic programs including backlog, stories, features, epics and program delivery (in collaboration with Development Managers and Product Owners);
- Ensure Agile SLDC best practices are followed in a manner to enhance the teams' abilities to accurately estimate, manage, and deliver stories and features on schedule and within budgets;
- Train new and existing development and management teams on Agile best practices and principles;
- Own and be responsible for Management and Executive reporting of delivery, roadmap (specific to your teams), risk and issue tracking and mitigation strategies for mission critical programs;
- Own the backlog and roadmap for the delivery org and facilitate prioritization and impact analysis and decisions between multiple competing priorities and programs;
- Drive completeness, transparency, speed, efficiency, and quality in all phases of development to successfully deliver defect free features from inception through production;
- Be a change agent - make everything and everyone you interact with better and more able to achieve the goals of the teams, organization, and company;
- Actively lead daily scrum, design, and sprint planning, and participate in requirements gathering and architecture design;
- Provide upstream and lateral visibility into delivery targets, challenges, and progress;
- Understands domain architecture so to routinely and quickly identify dependencies;
- Proactively identifies challenges and appropriately resolves using tools, a network of peers, and formal channels;
- Leads team on backlog refinement and prioritization, and communicates continually around these priorities;
- Verifies that requirements and related user stories are correct, understandable, and fully designed before the team starts a sprint;
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, robustness of feature-set, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with / coaches the team to continuously improve;
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client;
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery;
- Agile and Technical Learning: Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as communities of practice, conferences, classroom training, and independent study to further develop self and community;
- Prepare and deliver effective communications (verbal, written, trackers, presentations) regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams;
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project;
- Collaborate with Development Manager and Product Owner to ensure release notes for your teams' feature improvements are published accurately and timely (this is the PO's responsibility, but they will need assistance to ensure technical accuracy);
- Collaborate with Development Manager and Product Owner to ensure internal training, documentation, and marketing is accomplished around every new feature or resolution that your teams create (this is the PO's responsibility, but they will need assistance to ensure technical accuracy);
- Foster a 'shipping' culture by collaborating with team members, understanding deadlines and expectations, and identifying roadblocks early;
- Understand and utilize our production deployment systems;
- Integrates Agile principles into team practices and processes;
- Be invested in the project. Be engaged. Make a difference. Become indispensable. And be yourself doing it!
- 3+ years of professional experience in Agile Project Management;
- Expertise in JIRA administration and configuration experience required,
- Highly confident in agile team management, backlog organization/prioritization, understanding and assisting the team to understand product requirements, ensuring both interface and technical design is accomplished, and communicating up/down/laterally to ensure the teams are operating at maximum efficiency;
- Able to communicate progress and blockers with team and management, collaborating to work through issues and complete initiatives;
- Extreme initiative - able to continually improve processes and team capabilities without continuous oversight;
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation-style communication skills;
- Understand engineering best practices and productivity skills such as source control, unit testing, code review, CI/CD, test automation and regression test creation, and agile philosophies & activities;
- Quick to learn new, complex systems and technologies;
- Excited to impact real people every day through your work.
#LI-JL1 WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.