My client is a growing and successful fintech blockchain start-up who builds advanced and groundbreaking blockchain software for global fina...
My client is a growing and successful fintech blockchain start-up who builds advanced and groundbreaking blockchain software for global financial institutions and government entities. They have created a unique and valuable program which has developed significantly since they began operation. This is a fast-growing area where they are pioneers of commercializing blockchain technology.
They are looking got an experienced Solutions Engineer to work closely with clients and partners as they adopt their software and to provide general support. This involves the deployment, administration and configuration of node software, integration with existing infrastructure and software systems, and ensuring that the solution to meet client's business needs.
The Solutions Engineer must proactively assist clients with any technical issues that may arise during their adoption and use of thecompanies platform. This involves troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis as well as identifying and implementing permanent solutions and workarounds, both during normal business hours as part of an on-call rotation.
You will be responsible for interfacing closely with the rest of the engineering team, in particular, to reproduce any issues discovered externally and to ensure that these issues are resolved satisfactorily. You will also be the customer's primary point of contact for all technical issues that arise in the use my clients' products and acts as the customer's advocate during the development of feature and release roadmaps.
- At least three years of professional software engineering experience
- At least two years of experience supporting mission-critical systems in production
- Python/Ruby/Shell scripting
- Docker and application containerization
- Distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Experience with modern logging, monitoring and alerting techniques and tools
- Experience working in functional programming languages
- Experience working with IT departments of large financial institutions and deploying software there
- Experience working with container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
Unfortunately, my client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- provided by Dice solution engineer software fintech scripting engineering Iaas python ruby shell systems