My client is a growing and successful financial and blockchain start-up who builds blockchain software for global financial and government e...
My client is a growing and successful financial and blockchain start-up who builds blockchain software for global financial and government entities. They have created a unique and valuable program which has developed significantly since they began operation. This is a fast-growing area where they are ahead of the curve.
They are looking to take on a Solutions Engineer who will work closely with clients and partners and support them in adopting their software. This involves the deployment, administration and configuration of node software, integration with existing infrastructure and software systems, and ensuring that our solution to meet client's business needs.
The successful candidate will also have a background in software engineering as well as being in a role where you have supported mission-critical systems in production. You will also have experience in troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis (including identifying and implementing permanent solutions and workarounds, both during normal business hours as part of an on-call rotation).
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional software engineering experience working within a financial setting (ideally within the IR department of a large financial institution)
- At least two years of experience supporting mission-critical systems in production
- Experience in Python/Ruby/Shell scripting & IaaS
- Docker and application containerization
- Distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Experience with modern logging, monitoring and alerting techniques and tools
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing brand at the forefront of blockchain development. You will be able to make a direct impact and work amongst leading professionals within this space. The role also offers excellent benefits.
Unfortunately, they are unable to provide sponsorship at this time - Green Card Holders and US Citizens please apply.
- provided by Dice solutions engineer software engineering python ruby shell IaaS finance financial banking blockchain network architect troubleshooting