Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it'sa powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greateraccess to care for...
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it'sa powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greateraccess to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greaterhealth for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future ofhealth care.
This is an exceptional opportunity todo innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one ofAmerica's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for solutioning andprogramming on specific application subsets of the company's' applicationportfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department andutilizing various customer technology platforms. Primary duties may include,but are not limited to: Maintains active relationships with customers todetermine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings andreviews designs with the business. Leads efforts with digital and marketingteams to increase the presence of web and other digital products.
Owns thechange request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary. Developsand owns list of final enhancements. Develops and defines application scope andobjectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functionalspecifications from with programs will be written. Performs technical designreviews and code reviews. Ensures unit test is completed and meets the testplan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implementedaccording to plan. Responsible for delivery of application technology solutionsand data information planning effort. Coordinates and manages on-call supportand owns the system monitoring process. Reviews and monitors initiatives forend to end impact and coordination. Participates in review and decision makingfor enterprise solutions.
Requires an BA/BS degree inrelated field or technical institute training; 9 or more years' experience;multi-platform experience, expert level experience with business and technicalapplications; or any combination of education and experience, which wouldprovide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have the ability tomentor others, lead multiple or large projects and provide troubleshootingsupport. Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context todrive teams to achieve results. Multi-dimensional required. Multi databaseand/or multi language preferred. An Equal OpportunityEmployer/Disability/Veteran
* Angular, Typescriptand other MEAN stack technologies
* Java/Spring Framework
* Progressive webapplications, single page applications, and other modern mobile web development
* Performance measuresand solutions for web applications
* Containerdeployments and infrastructure such as Docker, Mesosphere, Kubernetes, etc
* Cloud platforms anddeployments such as AWS, Oracle cloud, Azure, etc
* Two-FactorAuthentication and other security measures for modern web and mobileapplications
Nice to Have:
* SOA andMicroservices as well as API gateways
* Modern DevOpspractices and technologies
* Big data, datascience, data intelligence and analytics
* AI, MachineLearning, and Virtual Assistant, Blockchain and other emerging trends &technologies in the industry
* Agile/SAFe processes
* Automated Unit andFunctional Testing
* Data warehousing andrelational databases
* PII, PHI, PCIcompliance and security controls
Anthem, Inc. is ranked asone of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortunemagazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. Tolearn more about our company and apply, please visit us atcareers.antheminc.com. AnEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. SDL2017