WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Security, energy management, asset protection, and automation efficiencies...these are a few of our favorite things. STRATIS IoT is actively seeking experienced and passionate developers to join its engineering teams who are creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse family is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Solutions Developer, you should have at least 10 years of experience in the field, addressing real-world challenges. You will utilize your experience to contribute to the development of new features and integration of new capabilities in our ever-growing IoT platform.
- Architect and design robust, scalable IoT device to cloud services.
- Lead cloud service development team efforts
- Write clean, documented code following best practices.
- Develop and implement device to cloud services for our offering.
- Develop network services in Linux, RTOS and Embedded applications.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a motivated team.
- Provide helpful and clear feedback to peers in code reviews.
- Own your work and take responsibility on projects.
- Contribute to the design of features with teammates and architects.
- Generate requirements and design documentation.
- Plan for, design, deliver tested products into the QA process.
- Collaborate with others in managing risks, priorities, features and solving problems.
- Prioritize tasks and synchronize with the team, project management, and product owner.
- MS or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience leading / managing a software development teams.
- 10+ years of software development experience with demonstrated contributions.
- Cloud service development experience - MQTT, CoAP, JSON on AWS, google Cloud, Azure and others.
- Development experience with microcontrollers desired - ARM: ST, ESP, TI, with embedded RTOS, Linux.
- Experience with and understanding of Software Development lifecycle and Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience with revision control and release management.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and programming methodologies.
- Experience with protocol design, Ethernet, TCP/IP, network programming.
- Experience with ZWave, Zigbee, LoRa, BLE, or WiFi wireless protocols and the associated cloud / routing services desired.
- Proficient with C/C++, Python languages, methods, embedded toolchains, and testing frameworks. GCC, VSCode, Eclipse, etc.
- Demonstrated history of ownership of features from technical design through completion.
- Interest and predisposition to learn new systems and technologies.
#LI-JL1 WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.