Who We Are
Filament () builds blockchain hardware and software solutions for the enterprise and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), allow...
Who We Are
Filament () builds blockchain hardware and software solutions for the enterprise and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), allowing companies to securely connect devices and machines that interact and transact value independent of a central authority.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant - Technical.
A creative, technical "painter" with a blank sheet of paper helping clients technically understand the art of the possible within the intersection of Blockchain and Industrial IoT. Responsible for supporting our sales and professional services teams by doing technical demonstrations and building solutions. Will routinely be needed to support technical requests from customers and potential customers, build proof of concepts, and deliver technical demonstrations. You will work under our Senior Solutions Consultants to work directly with clients to build solutions Senior consultants' scope.
• Must Have:
o Recent up to date hands on programming experience
o Familiarity programming with Node.js,
o Familiarity programming embedded C
o Understanding of Cryptography (usage and implementation)
o Ability to build basic web UIs (framework agnostic)
o Full stack experience with ability to context shift quickly
• Nice To Have:
o Experience with Electron Runtime
o Experience working with Blockchain platforms (Ethereum, Fabric, BigchainDB preferred)
• A Bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or computer science, advance degree desirable.
• Minimum 5 years professional services and/or technical consulting experience in client facing roles where 4+ years of experience is in a technical role, with at least 1 year in a customer facing role.
• SaaS implementation or support experience is required.
• Previous experience in a software development (personal projects are OK if they can be demonstrated)
• Working technical knowledge of industry standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, webhooks, SSO authentications.
• System implementation skills: requirements / process analysis, conceptual and detail design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support.
• Excellent understanding of business application concepts (e.g. user interfaces, forms, business logic layer, database, tables, flat files, web services).
• Implementation experience with an emphasis on technical integrations working with enterprise wide deployments.
• A proven track record of understanding the requirements of technical delivery and owning the execution of the implementation.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand.
• Proven ability to work with, connect to, and influence people internally and externally.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Communicate effectively in one-on-one, small and large groups, and/or among diverse styles and position levels.
• Instill trust through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Be responsive and follow through. Do what you say you will do.
• Collaborate and build partnerships with others to meet shared objectives.
• Have a growth mindset and actively learn through experimentation. Embrace challenge and learn from failures.
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
• Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurances, 100% paid by Filament.
• Training and professional development opportunities (e.g. required certifications, continuing education, and conferences).
• Flexible working hours.
• Ability to work from home.
• Snacks and drinks.
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, innovative blockchain company.
Send your resume to
- provided by Dice Solutions Consultant, Technical