We are looking to add a skilled Network focused Solutions Architect to our team in Wixom, MI (Detroit area). As a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, you will be responsible for meeting with Presidio's customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to network and security projects, and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers. As a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, you will be responsible for meeting with Presidio's customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to network and security projects, and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Networking Solutions Architect (SA) should be able to present and explain various network infrastructure technologies (LAN/WAN, Data Center Switching, Security, SD-WAN) to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of ENTERPRISE class solutions from partners such as Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, VMware and other network infrastructure manufacturers. Successful candidates will have a solid grasp of network design principles based on industry best practices.
- Develop high-level technical solutions and present to customers (Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business and technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service pricing utilizing Presidio tools.
- Ability to self-pace and self-set direction in a team environment to drive business
- Work with Account Executive/Extended Sales Teams to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Maintain and develop technical and technology specific skill sets and certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3+ years of experience, which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in enterprise class network and security solutions.
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCDA/CCNP and other non-Cisco certifications are highly preferred.
- Experience with office productivity software and diagramming software such as MS Visio or Lucidchart strongly preferred
- Experience in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment also preferred
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of one or more of the following is highly preferred:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Arista, HP)
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Netscaler)
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration.
- IDS/IPS solutions (Cisco, Tipping Point, etc. are helpful)
- Authentication solutions including Cisco ACS and RSA
- SDN solutions such as Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Citrix Netscaler, VMware Velocloud, etc.
- Cisco Wireless (preferred)
- Palo Alto NGFW (preferred)
A successful Solutions Architect will be able to demonstrate technical and design expertise based on past/present experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration. Experience working as a consultant or network architect is desirable. Networking Experience:
Our Core Values:
- Cisco and standards based network design principals
- IP Routing, Router & Switch sizing
- Advanced Network Design & Architecture
- Branch Site Design
At Presidio, our core values define our culture. They are our guiding principles and our fundamental beliefs. We are always looking for top talent that can embody the values listed below. TEAMWORK
We foster a collaborative, respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
We are passionate, practical, responsive and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our customers and partners. INTEGRITY
We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what's next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do.ABOUT PRESIDIOPresidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: . Digital Infrastructure:
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements. Cloud:
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle. Security:
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path. Emerging Technologies:
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software..... click apply for full job details