MAXIMUS is looking for a Principal Architect - Software Solutions / Integration who is experienced in architecting, developing, integrating ...
MAXIMUS is looking for a Principal Architect - Software Solutions / Integration who is experienced in architecting, developing, integrating and implementing Enterprise applications utilizing Scaled Agile methodologies, DevSecOps tools and SalesForce / ServiceNow /AWS / Azure / GCP cloud native services. The candidate will have fluency and hands on experience in platforms /frameworks such as Mulesoft /Apache Spark, Kafka. The candidate is going to spearhead the development of Maximus's core competency around Enterprise Integration solution services. The role will include hands-on solutioning, reference architecture definition, engineering, development, resource management, and implementation support.
Ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience architecting Microservices based solutions using, open source technology platforms such as Spring Boot, LightBend Akka. As a member of the Strategic Solutions group, the candidate must be able to operate independently and demonstrate experience leading/guiding a team to architect, develop and implement impactful next generation federal agency led mission systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*The candidate will design and develop Enterprise solutions using platforms / frameworks /tools such as Mulesoft, Apigee, Dell Boomi, Apache Spark, Kafka using Java / Scala
*The candidate will design and develop Microservices based secure enterprise solutions leveraging technologies and design practices that enable a highly scalable and flexible solution
*The candidate will provide technical solution support during proposal development process, to include technology stack selection, solution architecture, and implementation methodology
*The candidate will be be required to lead and manage a team of senior architects to engage internal teams to architect solutions, facilitate solutions design and manage implementations
*The Sr. Architect will be responsible to guide and support RFIs, RFPs and RFQs, response development including writing of whitepapers and concept development
*The candidate will be required to develop and provide presentations and demonstrations of technology solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
*The candidate will be responsible to maintain vendor partnership levels and develop a strong vendor relationship with the technology counterparts
Education and Experience Requirements
*Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
*Must have a minimum of nine (9) to (10) years developing and architecting software solutions using JAVA, Scala, Closure, SOA and Microservices platform, Cloud Native services in AWS / GCP / Azure
*Good understanding of technologies such as ESB/SOA, Microservices, Data Management, Analytics and Machine Learning, RPA, Cloud and technologies such as Blockchain
*At least nine (9) to ten (10) years of hands-on experience in architecting, leading and delivering enterprise Java based solutions using J2EE and enterprise COTS applications
*Recent hands-on experience designing and implementing enterprise AWS technologies based solutions including leading a team of technical SMEs
*Proven experience communicating with non-technical business personnel and ability to interact and work in a team environment.
*At least five (5) years of recent experience directly guiding and mentoring technical SMEs and providing management of program technical tasks
*Should have at least five (5) years of experience using Agile development methodology, and working experience in a DevSecOps environment is highly desired
*Professional implementation experience should include both project management and solution architecture tasks to include designing, implementing and improving business processes
*Strong have demonstrated skills with analytical problem solving abilities
*Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to senior management both internal and external including SMEs
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
*Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
*GC Holder / US Citizens only
* Master's Degree from an accredited college or university required or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
* At least nine (9) years of related experience required
* Hands on experience w/ leading technical discussions and high impacting investigation.
* Has lead the process around evaluating, documentation and communicating technical proof of concept solutions to management.
* Experience in developing, executing and documenting technical solutions from inception to delivery
Technical and Computer Skills:
* Skilled in multiple development and/or scripting languages operating on Windows and/or Unix environments.
* Superior Unix and Windows OS knowledge
* A master level understanding of networking and the tools used for troubleshooting and management.
* Deep understanding of service virtualization as it relates to on premises and could base solutions.
* Experience w/ application service management and containerization
* Experience w/ CI/CD solutions and standard business practices.
* Experience w/ leading technical investigations which includes all layers of the technology stack.
* Superior communication and documentation skills demonstrated as part of ongoing duties.
* Ability to affectively convey deep technical issues in a way that helps non-technical people understand impacts.
* Must be well organized and able to produce and document technical governance documentation which provides the entire team with well understood path for commonly used solutions.
* Will need to be available to travel to attend onsite technical discussions, up to 10%.
Work Environment / Physical Requirement: Regular office environment
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
- provided by Dice