As a Solutions Architect will be to sell and architect digital transformation and IT modernization technologies using market leading automation, orchestration compute, storage, virtualized solutions from our primary partners such as AppDynamics, Turbonomic, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, VMware, AWS, Microsoft and Nutanix. You will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of pre-sales activities including proposal development, proof-of-concept construction, demonstrations, roadmaps, and architectural design sessions. You will have a deep understanding of various IaaS/PaaS services and reference architecture. (Minimal travel)
Under minimal supervision, your main responsibility as a Solutions Architect will be to sell and architect digital transformation and IT modernization technologies using market leading automation, orchestration compute, storage, virtualized solutions from our primary partners such as AppDynamics, Turbonomic, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, VMware, AWS, Microsoft and Nutanix. You will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of pre-sales activities including proposal development, proof-of-concept construction, demonstrations, roadmaps, and architectural design sessions. You will have a deep understanding of various IaaS/PaaS services and reference architecture. You should be able to work at a client's site in collaboration with client team members and be motivated, ambitious, and focused on consulting around data center solutions and services. You will also be responsible for the design of services engagements in areas such as:
- Storage (Block\File\Object\Cloud - DellEMC, Pure, NetApp, Cloudian, Swift, AWS, Azure)
- HyperConverged (Cisco HyperFlex, Nutanix, NetApp, VxRail)
- Compute (Dell, Cisco UCS, HP)
- Automation (Cisco, Vmware, Turbonomic, custom scripting)
- Back-up and Recovery (Veeam, Rubrik, Cohesity)
- Virtualization (VMware, Containers)
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to Presidio's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for business needs.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to solutions and strategies
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve Presidio's services IP.
- Staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Data Center.
- Interact with Sales, Clients and Software Publishers
- If required, perform client assessments in support of design, implementations and on-going support
- Provide sales consultation on fundamental security & isolation methodologies and features
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 5+ years of designing and implementing complex Data Center solutions
- Previous, demonstrated experience migrating an on premise to on-premise environments or on-premise to any cloud environment
- Strong Storage Experience with any of the following Cisco, DellEMC, NetApp, Nimble and/or Pure (Other storage vendors a plus)
- Strong HCI experience with any of VxRail, HyperFlex, NetApp HCI or Nutanix.
- Strong virtualization experience with VMware (ESX 6.5, VRNI, VROPS)
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with compute
- Working knowledge of most relevant operating systems (Windows Server, RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal & external organizations
Our Core Values:
- Basic networking features & constraints including VPN, Direct Connect, Subnetting, Routing, etc.
- Strong experience with Migration and Hybrid Migration projects and programs
- Moderate Network, firewall configuration and router troubleshooting experience
- Prior experience working for a system integrator or consulting organization
- Basic knowledge of automation tools ( Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Good knowledge of AppDynamics and\or Turbonomics
At Presidio, our core values define our culture. They are our guiding principles and our fundamental beliefs. We are always looking for top talent that can embody the values listed below. TEAMWORK
We foster a collaborative, respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
We are passionate, practical, responsive and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our customers and partners. INTEGRITY
We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what's next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do.ABOUT PRESIDIOPresidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: . Digital Infrastructure:
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements. Cloud:
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle. Security:
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path. Emerging Technologies:
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority..... click apply for full job details