Figure Technologies creates innovative consumer financial solutions for home improvement, debt consolidation, and retirement w...
Figure Technologies creates innovative consumer financial solutions for home improvement, debt consolidation, and retirement while providing financial literacy and financial empowerment. Our mission is to build and promote innovative financial products on blockchain that benefit consumers and eliminate rent-seeking, illiquidity, and other inefficiencies present in current financial markets.
At Figure, we build really big things. And to build big, we need a company in which everyone is supported in doing their absolute best work. That is what culture means to us. We are a team of incredibly smart people who love architecting and building things from scratch. We know we are working with the absolute best and are challenged by our colleagues every day. We are the kind of people who wake up curious each morning and go to bed each night wanting to accomplish more.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a startup focused on solving real problems with blockchain and to work with a team of proven leaders who have created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
As a Solutions Architect, you will deliver a seamless on-boarding process of Figure's platforms including the industry leading Blockchain in production, Provenance, and deliver a five star customer experience. You will work hands on with our customers as well as cross functionally with internal teams to rapidly implement and enhance our product offerings. We are looking for a passionate team player, who can enable customers to reach their goals with technical solutions and a thoughtful approach to introducing cultural change.
What You'll Do
What We Look For
- Work directly with customers to implement Figure financial products, including requirements gathering, fit assessment, & SDK development for customers
- Work with customers to architect integration solutions and business process change
- Serve as the front line for customer development assistance
- Assist with sales as pre-sales expert, answering platform questions and performing demos
- Work with Figure Product and Engineering teams to collaboratively improve our platforms, bringing customer experiences to the table
- Work on solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
Benefits To You
- BS/BA degree, technical or finance major preferred
- Knowledge of financial services industry, consumer lending or banking required
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst, Consultant, Professional Services/ Integration Engineer or related role
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to handle technical leadership tasks (solution design, estimating) and adapt to various work settings in an advisory role
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment working on projects and products from ground level and building process
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.