We are seeking a Software Solutions Architect to join a Global Enterprise Architecture team. This role will be accountable for ...
We are seeking a Software Solutions Architect to join a Global Enterprise Architecture team. This role will be accountable for defining and executing the technology architecture strategy, design, development and deployment. This includes establishing solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. This could include, but not limited to, cloud-based, web-based, 3rd party software integration, IoT and Blockchain based applications.
A successful candidate will be current on industry trends & new technologies for the system architecture. Must collaborate with diverse business units to collect requirements, collaborate and supervise external 3rd party technical staff and engage internal technical experts to complete projects. You will work on complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
• Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for handling and maintaining systems and software.
• Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with Enterprise standards and technology roadmap.
• Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, and software development teams.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost-effectiveness and systems flexibility.
• Work with the enterprise architects and other solution architects to ensure project fit with the technology roadmaps.
• Identify, create and maintain appropriate solution architecture artifacts throughout the lifecycle of a project.
• Identify, create, extend and maintain reusable architectural patterns to facilitate the development of future solutions.
• Develop comprehensive software solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
• Research, recommend and ensure effective security protocols, applications and strategies to ensure the integrity of the solutions.
• Work with partners, including business, product, and UX team members to influence the application architecture and design.
• Ensure internal software meets requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
• Collaborate and supervise numerous external activities through 3rd Party consultants, industry experts and application partners.
• Communicate effectively all concepts and guidelines to development team.
Please contact Robert Half at
• High level experience within Application Architecture/Design, Analysis, and Project Management
• Experience architecting reusable frameworks for equipment control
• Understanding of OSI Model and protocols such as TCP, UDP, DHCP
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- provided by Dice