Software Architect, Application
Chronicled established the MediLedger Network, which connected the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission...
Software Architect, Application
Chronicled established the MediLedger Network, which connected the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building cutting-edge solutions using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
As Software Architect you will own a significant part of the architecture. You will design and closely work with the engineering team to build systems at scale. You will make an impact by helping the Product Team to shape product decisions.
What you will do:
- Own the functional architecture of specific Chronicled product areas
- Help the product and engineering teams make informed decisions, while participating in product design sessions and bridging disconnected-but-related efforts
- Analyze and refine requirements with Product Management
- Work with the Chief Technology Office, other architects and engineers to define advanced architectural designs for enterprise solutions
- Own, standardize, contribute to, and review the overall technical documentation of the architecture of the solution
- Work with the team to break down complex features into manageable work deliverables
- Ensure development deliverables are performant, scalable and resilient
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality expectations are met
- Support our Customer Success Team to ensure successful delivery of the product to customers
What you will need:
- Multi-year experience with designing enterprise-grade applications
- Strong analytical and abstraction skills to identify elegant and pragmatic solutions
- Ability to translate requirements and decisions into technical documentation
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and microservices-based solutions
- Knowledge of formal methods to describe technical specifications, technical designs, architecture blueprints and engineering processes, such as OpenAPI, UML, BPMN, ER diagrams, RUP, and TOGAF.
- Proven work in fast-paced environments
- Familiarity with modern programming languages
- At least 3 years of experience as Software Architect in addition to at least 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
Daily Meals: Come to work hungry-our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one's own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally.