Provide the Consumer and Small Business solutions architecture team with proven innovative solutions wit...
Provide the Consumer and Small Business solutions architecture team with proven innovative solutions within the Payment and Merchant Technology space. Deliver Omni-channel solutions within across traditional payment networks and trending payment networks including virtual wallets and merchant services. Participates in design and creation of architecture deliverables to meet business requirements; including impacted components, integration patterns, and performance optimization, and infrastructure capacity. Determine the technical and operational feasibility of solutions. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor newer Architects.
* 2- 5+ years financial services industry experience.
* 2+ years Digital & Physical payment implementation experience.
* 2+ years proven experience in solutioning innovative and newer trends preferably in payments / financial networks - specific examples required.
* Effective communication skills & strong attention to detail.
* Research, develop and document technical design solutions.
* Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
* Strong use of visuals skills, ability to convene points with graphics and illustrations.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
* 5+ years experience in large scale solution architecture.
* 2+ years previous Bank of America experience.
* Payment Processing, Merchant Acquirer and Merchant Services experience.
* Knowledge of HSMs and security models.
* Proven experience working in an application programming position.
* Knowledge of network integration with 3rd party networks including Zelle, ACH, ATM, RTP, and Card Networks.
* Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
* Ability to simplify complex information.
* Working in large organizations and understanding of the culture that large organizations bring.
* Familiarity with stable coin/bitcoin, blockchain technology.
* Familiarity with public and private cloud technology.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: