Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Solutions Architect. This person will...
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Solutions Architect. This person will work in conjunction with the Solutions Engineer on enterprise infrastructure, buinsess representative, and application development areas to provide general consulting.
If interested, send a resume to Josh Call, Infrastructure Recruiter, via .
* Design and plan Information Technology solutions based on business requirements.
* Develop artifacts that support business planning estimates, high level designs, and implementation plans resulting in build, operations, and services specifications.
* Incorporate security concerns into infrastructure designs to minimize security exposures.
* Provide consulting services to customers/requestors and articulate and demonstrate how currently supported infrastructure solutions could address their business challenges and opportunities.
* Experience with engineering solutions adhering to compliance i.e.: HIPAA, SOX, SAS70, etc.
* Experience in the following: Cloud services. Virtual Server technologies, Networking & Security, Database Deployment / Migration.
* In depth experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, cost frameworks, trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability
* Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Lambda
* Experience architecting automated data center processes, including provisioning, application and patch management, monitoring and alerting, capacity monitoring and planning, leveraging execution and human approval workflow design and implementation
* Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recover design, planning and implementation.
* Infrastructure analysis and design experience in mapping user problems to reusable design and technology solutions.
What are the top 3 MUST HAVE
* Excellent technical writing and documentation skills (creation/design)
* Experience in agile environment
* Technical skills: AWS and IaC along with DLT and/or blockchain understanding
* Cutting edge migration to AWS/cloud exposure
* Potential CTH
* Training for focus for agile transformation
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .