Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Solutions Architectfor a Contract assignmentwith one of our premier Financia...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Solutions Architectfor a Contract assignmentwith one of our premier Financial Services clientsin Hoboken, NJ.
The Solutions Architect owns the definition and creation of the application architecture for specific projects. They are responsible for working with the Enterprise Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture. The architect must understand business requirements/processes and translate that into viable implementation architecture, ensuring that all standardsare met. They should be able to dive deeply into any technical issues. They have to assist the Senior Architects in the evaluation of new technologies, and the definition of technical standards.
- Own the creation and documentation of the technical & application architecture for a project
- Ensure that the application integration requirements are properly identified and an appropriate solution is implemented working with the Senior Architects.
- Working with the data architecture team, define and implement procedures to ensure the integrity and consistency of all data. Also, support maintaining the data dictionary.
- Responsible for conducting architecture tollgate reviews on the project and provide application architecture/design feedback to the project team on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all technical and application-related issues are identified and resolved by closely working with the partners
- Assist the Senior Architects on Proof of Concept and piloting new technologies.
- Interface and liaise withvendors and outsourcing partners as required
- Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies, and tools
- Provide technical oversight to development teams. Work with Technical Specialists to resolve problems with software and develop solutions.
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the environment; adhere to Process Framework.
- Conduct a feasibility study/impact assessment for implementing business requirements
- Assess impact and prioritize architectural and design changes based on business needs
- Build and review implementation plans working with the Project Manager
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of business requirements and test cases for applications
- Provide feedback to the Business Analysts and Business teams on the impact of requirements on the implementation.
- Total 10+ years of Technology experience including 5+ years of design and 3+ years of Technical/Solutions architecture experience - in a range of technologies.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, ideally in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, servers and desktops
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, integration capabilities and standards
- Required expertise in MEAN, Dev Ops, Java / JEE, .Net, Micro-services and SOA architectures. Good understanding of Machine learning & Blockchain
- Good working knowledge of Databases Mongo and Oracle knowledge desirable
- Experience with Cloud technologies(AWS specifically) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Proven experience in systems Architecture, Design and Development
- Experience in data migration, etl a big plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at . - provided by Dice