Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with exp...
Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance their top priorities.
We're looking for solution architects / sr. engineers who bring fresh ideas and innovations from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, Robotics Automation Process (RPA), Blockchain Distributed Ledger Technology, software architecture, UI design, Web and Mobile development; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a Solution Architect you will support 1 or more development teams by providing architectural / design support for a variety of new technology innovations. You will focus on evaluating in-house development and integrating internal and vendor-developed systems with broader enterprise services, adhering to our corporate standards and processes. You will document and build consensus around critical architecture decisions and communicate architecture direction with business partners, enterprise technology, MIS and senior leadership. Additionally, you will identify and manage platform strategic direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction. Ensure delivered solutions are in line with architectural vision.
- Strong communications and organizational skills to insure alignment between technical Product Owners and Lines of Business leads.
- Elicit and elaborate key non-functional requirements including availability, performance, recovery and security.
- Identify opportunities to reuse enterprise and shared technology services.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with Platform Tech Leads, Technical Operations, and Risk Management teams.
- Perform the duties in accordance with established processes and formal agreements with the business.
- Work on assigned projects to deliver the architecture artifacts in alignment with target architectures and relevant standards recommending changes to the latter where appropriate.
- Own the technology/infrastructure and documentation of non-functional requirements including: availability, scalability, resiliency, security, etc.
- Drive delivery of technology roadmap related items by various teams, interface with Enterprise, and give presentations on upcoming initiatives
- Establish relationships with various technology partners (IT Operations, Innovation, other delivery partners, Lines of Business etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 3+ years of enterprise architecture, solution architecture or software architecture experience.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing applications and platform services on public cloud with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Azure (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- At least 2 years of experience with microservices architecture, cloud native architecture or 12 factor application architecture.
- At least 2 years of experience in containerizing applications to deploy and run in containers, container-as-a-service, Platform as a Service (PaaS), immutable infrastructure, and enabling blue-green or canary deployments
- At least 2 years of experience in building Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines with Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, Amazon Web Services CloudFormation templates, GitHub or Sonar
- A passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies. Have an appetite to evaluate and prototype with early stage technology sourced from the external market.
- Solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, React, REST, Spring framework, .NET, NodeJS, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, Relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Experience in Java, Spring boot, Angular, SQL, Database, Rest API, Basic data structure, algorithm, design patters, GIT, typescript, DevOp, architecture, Maven or Gradle.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Ciber is helping clients bring their innovation initiatives to life - come join us and make a difference! No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that help clients compete and win.
- provided by Dice