We live in an age of experience. Digital now enables these consumer experiences to materialize at the enterprise level. We help our clients embrace new opportunities, accelerate outcomes, and drive exponential top line growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies in various industries, from consumer goods & services to healthcare, finance & insurance, manufacturing, and energy (both renewables & non-renewables). The programs we work on with our clients require us to think inside-out and outside-in, to look at the problem statement differently, so that we can drive workplace and workforce transformation using digital assets.
We achieve successful delivery by co-locating and co-creating with our clients and embracing design-led Agile principles. Our team consists of a multi-cultural, multi-functional and high achieving, self-disciplined group of colleagues, with a prevailing can-do, positive attitude, and the ability to take ideas from concept to workable programs.
Like what you have read so far? We are looking for a Digital Transformation Go To Market Lead to be a part of our team. If you are keen to work on cutting edge solutions and want to accelerate your career, please write to us to explore if we can work together!
Role: Full Stack Digital Architect
• Solve a variety of business problems through architecture and design
• Should be able to lead engineering teams in making decisions in selection of development tools and setting up development standards
• Detail level design and development of fully functional application components, features, and services
• Work with IT & business stakeholders to define development plan and meet the delivery expectations, whilst ensuring technical solutions meet business needs within the time constraint
• Accountability to consistently manage the engineering team to develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable, and robust code
• Be part of a strong, creative and agile team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
• Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, including mentorship, feedback and pair programming
• Ambassador to new technologies in the digital space such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
• You will be based out of our Dallas, TX offices, and required to travel to client locations as needed up to 80%
Skills & Experience Expected:
• Consulting services background in the areas of - Digital strategy/technologies, Product management, Design thinking, Structured Innovation, strategic technology transformation is required
• Overall 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in managing contemporary Digital engineering team
• You have led digital programs, managing across clients and internal teams, resulting in enterprise grade architecture eand technology solutions
• Should have hands on experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of enterprise level application development
• Ability to assign activities to project work streams
• Ability to run Scrum and agile projects
• Experience in cross platform technologies based on Microsoft (C#, net), Java (JEE Java 8), Python etc.
• Hands on experience in cloud platforms specifically Azure
• Experience in AWS is added advantage
• Strong experience in developing with .Net, C#, .Net Core, REST API and Microservices & Containerization
• Experience developing Java EE applications using Spring MVC / Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services, Servlets etc.
• Good experience in Azure DevOps and ability to manage several projects, repositories, code branching strategies and CI & CD
• Good experience in using and guiding the team in using Unit testing, TDD and BDD
• Experience in Selenium Unit and Functional testing
• MCSE, MCSD & Azure AZ-200 to 202, AZ-300 to 302 certifications is an added advantage
Wipro is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities.
Wipro offers a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life cover and a performance bonus structure.