This position is responsible for providing end to end architecture strategies and solutions for the Consum...
This position is responsible for providing end to end architecture strategies and solutions for the Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations Domain.
As an Architect you will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions for large multi-generational programs spanning one or more business domains to support organizational missions
- Adhere to and help create enterprise principles and standards based on industry best practices
- Work on multiple projects utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals
- Create and maintain the target application architecture and blueprints along with strategic roadmaps
- Maintain reference architecture and defines shared application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools
- Develop prototypes of the system design and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation process
- Plan and lead proof of concepts (POCs) in support of new technology and/or new design approaches
- Provide high-level design choices and recommendations based on architecture alternative analysis
- Drive buy vs build decisions based on reviewing products and capabilities within the enterprise as well as leading products and technologies in the industry
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Collaborate with other architecture resources within the organization and enterprise
- Offer technical guidance on technical standards, including coding standards, tools, or platforms
- Prior experience in digitalization and automation solutions for front and back office operations
- Design and development experience in modern platforms using MuleSoft AnyPoint platform, REST/API integration, Cloud Native Solutions, Containers, Micro services
- Proficient in areas of SOA, data analytics, multi-channel services and events
- Ability to define solutions to solve large scale, complex business problems with high resiliency, scalability, performance and concurrency requirements
- Ability to research and understand new technology solutions and present essential comparisons, pros/cons, and target use cases.
- Adept at IT operations, Agile Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, and Systems Architectures
- Ability to collaborate with business and technical resources to understand and develop solutions that meet business requirements, translating strategy and objectives when necessary
- Ability to lead discussions in a matrix environment focusing on team and organizational success
- Ability to represent architecture in various architecture forums within the enterprise
- Communicates with impact (written and verbal) and can influence decisions across LOB and technology
- 7-10 years large scale technical delivery experience
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in the software architecture, 2-3 years of financial services experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience in Digital Banking solutions, Blockchain, Conversational Commerce and Robotic Process Automation
- Involvement in Advanced Data Analytics, including Predictive models leveraging Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Software design and development experience in modern programming languages, in addition to Java/. NET
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration/Deployment and Container automation
- Ability to provide recommendations supported by Alternative Architecture Analysis (AAA) , Proof for Concepts (POC) , Vendor evaluation & other methods that substantiate the proposals and recommendations
- Knowledge and experience with working in an agile SDLC methodology environment
- Self driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes