Position: Solution Architect Location: Remote Duration: Full Time Job Description · Our offerings are defined primarily on following pillar...
Position: Solution Architect
Duration: Full Time
· Our offerings are defined primarily on following pillars
· Customer Experience
· Application Engineering & DevOps
· Cloud Native Architecture
· Platform Solutions and SaaS
· Digital Platform Services (Core ERP, Supply Chain Architecture Services)
We engage our customers defining the strategy, roadmap, reference architectures, solution architecture, design & development, performance engineering and governance.
· Author overall solution architecture & design for systems/applications (medium to large) by understanding customer needs and requirements.
· Good Domain Knowledge.
· Architect, design and develop applications on Cloud.
· Architecting ERP solutions in SAP, Oracle Etc.
· Product Evaluation and implementation in Greenfield (and uncertain) environments.
· Create technically sound solutions for complex and non-standard vanilla assignments
· Provide technical leadership through the implementation.
· Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
· Assist on consulting/advisory services for customers digital transformation journey
· Conducting PoC's / PoT's and position papers and recommending the right solutions
· Contribute to the business development activities by working on the proposal responses and getting involved in the customer presentations
· Contribute towards development of IP's, Assets, solutions and accelerator kits around the service offerings
· Self motivated person to learn new technologies and industry models and keep themselves up to date.
· Leverage Wipro's internal / extended training platform to stay up to date with the industry changes
· Be able to provide thought leadership through sharing technical best practices/insights, publishing articles, whitepapers and through participation in select technology forums either internally or externally
· Hands on Java/J2EE or Microsoft Full Stack Technologies
· Single Page Architecture (SPA) and frameworks like Angular 4, React JS.
· Deep understanding of Architecture and Design Patterns.
· Experience on solution and execution of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS based deployments etc.
· Multi PaaS platform experience - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
· Working knowledge in Cloud resources - Storage, Networking, Security, Identity, Management.
· Migration legacy applications to Cloud
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging trends
· Cloud Native Architectures, Cloud foundry, serverless architectures
· Deep understanding of Data Architecture, Designing and Implementing Databases
· Experience on Multi databases (NOSQL), Data Migrations, Data Integrations.
· Microservices and containers
· API Management solutions
· CI/CD, DevOps and agile delivery
· Application & App security knowledge
· Decent exposure to IoT, Blockchain etc
· Event processing, cognitive solutions
· Architecture Framework - TOGAF..
· Excellent Communication skills
· Stakeholder management skills
- provided by Dice