Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Solution Architect with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- The candidate needs to take the lead role in identifying, selecting and aligning the services of the group with supporting tools, frameworks, processes, policies and standards that assist in the commoditization of the provision of solutions architecture and consulting services to various customers.
- Implement the Message Flows using IBM Integration Bus Toolkit.
- Own the primary responsibility of guiding technical and architectural direction of some of our key development programs/projects.
- Transform the functional requirements into REST API designs.
- Create the data mappings between the Enterprise API layer and the backend service or persist layer.
- Lead software architecture & design activities and make technical decisions for the development of software suite.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models.
- Might have experience in Cloud Foundry, Cloud, Apple Push Notification, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Microservices etc
- Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products
- Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Actively participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- provided by Dice