VDart - We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Can...
VDart - We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Long Term Contract
- Familiarity with designing solutions leveraging HTTP based APIs.
- Familiarity with blockchain as a concept. Experience with Tendermint is a bonus.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography concepts such as digital signatures and encryption.
- Experience with application security protocols such as OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android platform
- Familiarity with iOS/Android security concepts (Secure Enclave, Strongbox, KeyStore…) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android communication protocols (BLE, NFC, UWB…) is a bonus.
- Communication: To communicate with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Identifying, testing and managing risk: Identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills: Must know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Organizational and time management skills: To keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge: Of computer software, hardware and computer languages.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest
Follow us on
- provided by Dice