Overview / Organization Description:
The Mission of Digital and IT team that is part of Biologics Corporate Quality is to identify, design, compliantly deploy, and support Digital & IT Solutions to drive productivity and efficiency gains throughout the Biologics Quality Network in accordance with our Quality Management System (QMS), Platform (Biologics), and Corporate Goals.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Digital Transformation of the Biologics Quality network through the implementation and adoption of digital solutions.
2) Continuous Improvement through the harmonization of processes and technologies.
3) Network Leadership (Sponsor, BSO, BPO) in the design, deployment, and support of digital and IT solutions.
4) Collaboration with site quality, SMS/Fit4, Digital Factory 4.0, and ITS teams to ensure digital, electronic, and information technology solutions meet customer expectations.
Key responsibilities summary:
The Solution Architect Analyst, Digital and IT position is a key enabler of the achievement of Sanofi's Biologics Quality objectives of leveraging digital opportunities and IT solutions to drastically improve quality operations and bringing biopharmaceutical products to the marketplace. Discovering and implementing digital solutions while also ensuring that progression across the value/supply chain is highly efficient and validated.
Additionally, the range of opportunities extends for business solutions to be commercialized to platforms that improve operations and effectiveness of sites inside and outside of the Biologics Network.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Understanding operations and quality process flows and associated data flows.
2) Ability to research and stay up to spead on Digital / IT trends and indentify which trends make sense for Sanofi Biologics. Example: Possibilities for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, IoT, etc
3) Be a technology evangelist - Ability to assess the merits of a technical solution and have the natural inclination and perseverance to understand how it works and apply it to a business opportunity.
4) Will be required to substantiate the value of implementing digital technologies and effectively communicate that value to various constituents and stakeholders.
5) Project management skills to orchestrate the many activities that may be required to build and deploy digital solutions.
6) Ability and desire to learn and apply learnings to deliver solutions. Prototype and possibility build a lab to perform proof of concept studies on promising technologies - bacteria counters, voice recognition, Blockchain, Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, analog process to digital processes using micro services, IoT enablement, etc.
7) Support the building of Digital Roadmaps.
8) Collaborate with sites on identifying digital opportunities, justifying and prioritizing them and supporting implementation.
9) Ability to educate and train personnel on the use of digital solutions with a focus on best in class user experience
10) Support the execution Digital Community of Practice forums to educate, identify, and prioritize digital opportunities for Biologics Quality.
11) Support teams that are using lean techniques and identify digital opportunities that could be of value.
12) Supporting the deployment and acceptance of Digital Factory products. Electronic Touch screens, Deviations Intelligence, Digital Cockpit, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science / Mathematics / scientific discipline or equivalent with and 5+ years of work experience in the biotech/pharma or hi-tech industry as a solutions architect and / or solutions analyst.
Demonstrated track record of working cross-functionally team members with scientific, industrial, finance, and/or commercial expertise.
Basic knowledge and understanding of modern Information and Digital technologies: Cloud, Software as a Service, Digital, AI, ML, Smart Devices, Agile Development, Data Lake, IoT, etc.
Proven Digital implementation experience
A proven executor with outstanding project management skills and a "getting things done" mentality. Must be a strong and relentless operational problem-solver, skilled at finding creative ways to overcome roadblocks
Certified Agile Product Owner
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
Distinctive people skills. Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed, culturally diverse, global organization. Finds the right balance between pushing for change and bringing people along.
A sincere passion for building digital capabilities: a strong educator and digital evangelist
Special Working Conditions:
Minimal travel but up to 10%
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.