We are working with multiple clients across San Francisco and the Bay Area who are developing decentralized applications and Pr...
We are working with multiple clients across San Francisco and the Bay Area who are developing decentralized applications and Protocols. These new applications are working through some of the most interesting problems by solving coordination problems. Our clients are work on projects in entertainment, law, supply chain, marketplaces, financial systems, financial protocols, GPS, real estate, advertising, healthcare, data and identity/privacy.
All my clients are dedicated to building blockchain-based applications that provide utility and access to new economic systems and models.
- Have knowledge of Solidity, assembly, and the EVM
- Worked on open source libraries or developer tools and have experience assisting teams with integrations
- Familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures - DESIRABLE, NOT ESSENTIAL TO APPLY
- Experience building well-designed APIs
All these companies are hoping to bring blockchain to the mainstream and if you are passionate about decentralization these could be excellent opportunities.
- provided by Dice solidity