Who we are
Teller is the first DeFi protocol built to evaluate consumer credit risk and offer DeFi native credit lines. The protocol is fo...
Who we are
Teller is the first DeFi protocol built to evaluate consumer credit risk and offer DeFi native credit lines. The protocol is for individuals who want easy access to capital, without the need to post collateral in excess of the principal credit line value.
Join our vision to expand the internet of money and build a truly decentralized, borderless money market, governed by individual access to self-sovereign credit identity, unrestricted and uncensored by rent-seeking centralized finance entities.
In doing so, you will help grow the first globally accessible marketplace for unsecured loans, bridging the traditional financial industry with the decentralized financial ecosystem.
We are opening a position for a Solidity Smart Contract developer to join our team. If you are looking to shape the future of decentralized finance, and lead the next wave of blockchain adoption, we are the right project for you. The role is remote, although North American time zone residence is a plus.
Roles and responsibilities
Initial Solidity Development:
- Expand current use cases of Teller V1 protocol
- Optimization of Teller V1 contracts for gas, usage, & scalability
- Cross-protocol integrations within other DeFi applications
- Credit line interface architecture design and development
- Monitor Smart Contract performance and enforce security procedures
Requirements & Skills
- 2-4 years of experience with Solidity smart contracts and Ethereum development tools
- Deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying novel smart contracts to Ethereum, specifically DeFi related