Minimum Required Skills:
Software Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, Linux, MacOS, Windows, Problem-Solvin...
Minimum Required Skills:
Software Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, Linux, MacOS, Windows, Problem-Solving
If you are a Software Support Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are building a more transparent, efficient, and secure ecosystem to exchange credit and identity information using the blockchain. As a Software Support Engineer, you will be providing enterprise-level care to our customers. You will be able to use your analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot both software and hardware issues and aid with application installation. Candidates ideal for this role should have a background in Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. If you love to help people with technical issues and can explain technology in its simplest form, please apply!
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifying solutions to Software and Hardware issues
- Quickly identify root-cause of issues and understand them
- Escalate issues to appropriate channels for resolution
- Log all issues and resolutions
- Triage issues and work with them accordingly
- Document technical assessments in notes
What You Need for this Position
- Proven experience as a Software Support Engineer or in an IT Support Capacity
- Expert in Linux administration and experience with macOS and Windows
- Strong understanding of Technology and Computer Systems
- Ability to Triage, diagnose, and troubleshoot applications and software
- Ability to follow step-by-step directions
What's In It for You
- DentalSo, if you are a Software Support Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice