We are a growing company that is seeking to add valuable people to our expanding team. As an organization, we provide 401k with match, PTO, ...
We are a growing company that is seeking to add valuable people to our expanding team. As an organization, we provide 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays, paid medical and dental insurance as well as gym access onsite, a snack bar, fruit deliveries, food truck picnics and so much more! Visit our website for more great videos about our company.
As a Portal Product Manager, you are responsible for planning, scoping, gathering requirements, and positioning of our products, including working closely with integration partners; gathering, interpreting, and visioning feedback and needs from internal departments and client advisory boards for each product module. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will craft development specifications to define product release requirements and will work closely with development throughout each release cycle.
- Managing the entire functional area of a product line life cycle from planning to tactical activities, including detailed backlog management
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog and work closely with development to properly sequence development items
- Ability to clearly write Objectives, Epics and detailed User Stories to define development items
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Collaborates with Portal Director and other team members to drives product release process across all departments to ensure timely and high-quality product launches
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Define the detailed scope and prioritized development plans based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness in the greater community
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in software Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Customer-Focused Research, Customer Experience, and/or Partner Management
- 2+ years leading change, creating strategy and new initiatives that challenge the incumbent methods or products
- 3+ years as a product owner in Agile/Scrum environment with at least 3+ years of backlog management within the Agile framework
- In-depth understanding of product management platforms (Jira, Wrike, Aha, TFS, etc.)
- Previous experience working with the nucleus of a SaaS Product platform preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience in software product management, taking products and services from concept to launch and continued development
- 3+ years' experience in both large enterprise and startup environments
- 3+ years backlog management using Agile development methodologies
- Working with SaaS type of products
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing software architecture concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience working with some or all the following technologies is preferred: Blockchain, Supply chain, Construction Project Execution and BIM
Some travel needed to meet stakeholders, estimated to be less than 25%
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.