We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by indu...
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively looking for a talented and driven Software Quality Engineer to join our growing Marketplace team based in Los Angeles, CA. This role reports into our Marketplace QA Manager and will play an integral role in ensuring the quality of our Marketplace platform while helping define and build the QA platform.
The ideal candidate will be self organizing and passionate about setting a high standard for quality and promoting the idea that quality is everyone's responsibility. They will be highly collaborative but also have the ability to stay focused when in an isolated environment. Proactive communication and transparency is a must while we all are working remotely due to Covid-19.
- Participate in all phases of product development, starting from requirements and design to validation and deployment.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, products owners, and designers to ensure the delivery top quality user experiences.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and provide solutions for better coverage and maintainability.
- Contribute to automated testing and continuous integration efforts to catch issues early and often.
- Be involved in the code review process for both QA and development teams
- Be a problem solver and self-driven to get the results.
- Have fun.
Highly Preferred, if
- 2+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- Experience testing both backend services and frontend components
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to triage complex issues
- Experience with various test design techniques
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Experience being integrated in code review processes
- Ability to foresee possible issues and proactively communicate them
- You have experience testing network protocol using gRPC.
- You have experience automating the testing of REST APIs.
- You've worked with the Cypress testing framework.
- You've worked with Google Cloud Platform infrastructure.
- You have a passion for gaming, marketplaces, and/or blockchain technology
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to . We'll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.