This position will be responsible for developing applications and use cases on blockchain. In addition to hyperledger ...
This position will be responsible for developing applications and use cases on blockchain. In addition to hyperledger and ethereum blockchains, the individual will also test new blockchain platforms focusing on transaction rate, scale and other performance attributes. The individual will work with product managers, enterprise account teams and professional services teams to understand customer requirements and develop prototypes to demonstrate key capabilities of blockchain technology. The individual will also develop blockchain applications for mobile and IoT devices enabling secure transactions from the devices to blockchains. The individual will develop smart contracts prototypes on ethereum and chaincode based applications on hyperledger platforms.
Knowledge and skills:
* 5+ years of Strong technical expertise with deploying web scale applications in cloud infrastructures
* Experience with blockchain technology and smart contract development
* Experience with ethereum or hyperledger blockchain platforms
* Deep technical expertise with Linux / Unix environments and building large scalable testbeds for prototyping
* Strong experience with Docker containers and container orchestration using Kubernetes or AWS ECS
* Strong experience in building distributed clustered environments for scaling applications
* Strong experience in developing end-to-end solution architectures
* Ability to integrate software modules and develop APIs to rapidly prototype product / service ideas
* Strong software development expertise across a variety of languages include Node.js, Java, Python, C/C++
* Prior experience in agile development methodology
* Experience developing ethereum smart contracts or hyperledger chaincode is a plus
* Familiarity with PKI and other cryptographic protocols is a plus
* Familiarity with secure element implementations is a plus
* Working knowledge of Kafka, Elasticsearch, Logstash and kibana
* Working knowledge of NoSQL, mongodb databases
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 62662 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
- provided by Dice