Quotacom are proud to be partnered with the creators of a high-performing, next-generation Layer- 1 blockchain that is transforming the futu...
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with the creators of a high-performing, next-generation Layer- 1 blockchain that is transforming the future of financial transactions. Their disruptive solution removes the widely-recognized technical challenges relating to scalability, security, and decentralization. At the same time, their solution presents a much more scalable and environmentally-friendly alternative to competing blockchains, putting them on track to secure unicorn status.
Fuelled by strong funding and ongoing success, they are scaling their team significantly in support of ambitious and exciting growth plans. They are currently hiring an experienced Team Lead to join them in driving the next phase of their growth through leading a high-performing team technical to success on innovative technology releases. The position presents an exciting technical challenge, as you'll be leading the development of new technologies that have never before been created.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside multi-award winning, internationally-recognised leaders in the field. As the company continues to succeed, you'll have the opportunity to forge a successful and highly rewarding career at the forefront of technology innovation.
The ideal profile will have the following:
- Education background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent (MSc or PhD level a bonus)
- Ability to manage/coach/train more junior developers
- Experience in distributed computing/systems/networks
- Demonstrated coding skills in Go Lang
- Additional technical skills in open-sourced programming is a bonus (Python/Java/C++/C#/Rust/TCP/IP/DNS/HTTP)
- Ability to dive deep into technology and think outside of the box to generate solutions to complex challenges
- Demonstrated experience in performance optimization
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at