Software Engineer - work in blockchain! Software Engineer - work in blockchain! - Skills Required - Python, Go, AWS, API, Web Services / API...
Software Engineer - work in blockchain! Software Engineer - work in blockchain! - Skills Required - Python, Go, AWS, API, Web Services / APIs (REST / SOAP / JSON / XML)
Are you a top notch Software Engineer interested in breaking into Blockchain? If so, read on:
We are building a more transparent, efficient, and secure ecosystem to exchange credit and identity information using the blockchain. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build a new way for institutions and consumers to securely share credit and identity on the blockchain. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing front-end and back-end components, integrating into our infrastructure and helping build the underlying blockchain infrastructure.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- You will craft a decentralized solution to a typically centralized problem from the ground up
- You will develop the back-end and front-end components of our network
- You will design decentralized apps and API's to handle sensitive and confidential identity and credit data
- You will maintain a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- You will champion an atmosphere of open-source contribution and code collaboration
**What You Need for this Position**
- MUST HAVE a Computer Science or related degree
- MUST HAVE have 1+ yr of experience in a full-stack or backend environment and a strong understanding of a web development language like Python, Go, or Ruby
- You have prior exposure to development within decentralized systems
- You are fascinated by the technology behind blockchain and consensus algorithms
- You have industry experience in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- You are an active contributor to open-source projects
- An understanding of applied cryptographic principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication)
- Previous experience in FinTech, including fraud, payments and credit
- You have experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
So if you are a Software Engineer (Fullstack or Backend) with a passion for Blockchain, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Software Engineer - work in blockchain!*