We are working with one of the top prop trading firms on the West Coast, who are rapidly building out their Engineering team and expanding t...
We are working with one of the top prop trading firms on the West Coast, who are rapidly building out their Engineering team and expanding their firm.
Our client is a quantitative trading firm that is focused on the Cryptocurrency space. In the next six months they will be rapidly growing their team of under 10 employees to 20 in the San Francisco and Seattle areas. With that being said, they are looking for top technologists to create their next-generation systems that will allow their high frequency trading firm to move to the next level. These systems will be the foundation for their low latency platform and assist in the daily trading operations.
- Developing scalable trading systems and infrastructure
- Collaborating and participating in all phases of the development of trading systems and simulation engines
- Minimizing latencies to ensure the quickest trades and making sure the firm is the first to seize on opportunities
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages - Java, C#, C++ preferred
- A minimum of 4+ years of Backend Engineering work experience
- Live in Seattle, San Francisco, or willing to relocate - Remote work is fine as well
- Strong at writing critical, production-ready code
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience at a start-up or company in a growth phase, working with Apache Spark, working in a low latency environment, & with AWS