Our client is out to enable the future of urban aerial mobility by deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, includi...
Our client is out to enable the future of urban aerial mobility by deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, including unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) traffic management (UTM) solutions a key step toward integrating a significant number of autonomous air vehicles into the global airspace.
As the first AI and blockchain-powered unmanned aerial operating system, this company will facilitate a wide variety of UAS-enabled services, including package delivery, industrial inspections, and emergency assistance.
The engineering team is looking for a passionate, talented, self-motivated Software Engineer to join them in building the future of urban air mobility. The Software Engineer will be responsible for development, testing, documenting of software.
Qualifications for the Software Engineer position
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, strong with data structures and algorithms
- Experience using Unity3D, ML-Agents
- Highly motivated to build innovative products
- Experience with C/C++, C#, Python, Java a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team environment, and collaborating with different groups
- Experience with SVN or Git
- Team player and self-starter who can organize activities and collaborate with other engineers, designers and subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of the software development principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science
What s in it for you as a Software Engineer?
- Ground floor opportunity to build a revolutionary platform for Unmanned Air Traffic
- Work with a team of brilliant engineers that have a vision and mission
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits offering
- Work on ultra-cool technology and tools while building leading edge products
- provided by Dice