Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders....
Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is looking for Software Engineers to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable banks to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple's distributed financial technology outperforms today's banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production bank deployments
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based platforms and applications for internal and commercial use
- Work in close collaboration with members of your team within an Agile environment and contribute across the entire software development lifecycle
- Work with teams across the organization, including operations, product, marketing and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
What We Offer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of hands on Software Development
- A solid understanding of Java and its ecosystem
- Nice to haves: experience with Spring, SQL, Docker, AWS
- Experience building scalable and performant enterprise software
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge
Who We Are
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.