Software Engineering Manager
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative software, infor...
Software Engineering Manager
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative software, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH). Be a part of a building innovative solutions with emerging technologies to improve basic scientific research to create new therapies and cure.
As a leader of the development team you will participate in all stages of our application development- from initial prototype, discovery, designing, development, testing, debugging, all the way through deployment to stage, production and operation readiness.
As a software engineering manager with strong technical leadership experience to lead an engineering team, you have an opportunity to work on the latest technologies and build the solution which will be cloud agnostic. We need collaborative leaders who can think big, deliver on those big challenges, and along the way, change the world. We re looking for leaders to build them from the ground up. Want to change the world with data and large-scale distributed systems?
- Manage multiple team of, including task planning and code reviews.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects. software engineers
- Contribute technically to projects.
- Work closely with customers to ensure we're building the best products.
- Own the timely delivery of the high-quality product.
- 10 years of relevant industry experience, with 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- Must have management experiences of managing multiple development teams.
- Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems at large scale.
- Strong Knowledge in the following areas: cloud computing, NoSQL, Angular, Node based application development and online service development.
- Clear understanding of design patterns, Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture. Prior extensive hands-on development experience is desirable.
- Proven track records of shipping multiple products. Candidate must be results-orientation, self-motivated, and resourcefulness and be able to function in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Thrive on ambiguity, Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers.
- Plus: experience in Blockchain, Big Data, ML and NLP
The diversity of Axle s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
- provided by Dice