Since our founding in 2009, we've relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how ...
Since our founding in 2009, we've relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the world's most discerning audiences. For almost a decade, we've helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step. Today, we take that even further with a self-serve media network to grow, retain and monetize audiences and PhunCoin, a new cryptocurrency token designed to change the way you're compensated for the data you share. By bringing power back to the end user, we ensure that the Phunware ecosystem remains future-proofed, constantly self-enriching and - above all - a new kind of tech giant built by people, for people.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today?our Phamily always has room for one more!
Phunware is seeking iOS/tvOS software engineers in the above location(s) with experience developing solutions for Apple TV. If no Apple TV experience, then the candidate must be a strong, senior-level iOS developer capable of ramping up extremely quickly.
The ideal candidate is proactive, responsive, and demonstrates excellent verbal/written communication skills. He or she is well experienced in iOS/tvOS development and has a strong track record of deploying successful, high-quality apps into the iTunes App Store.
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
* Code custom, cutting-edge iOS/tvOS apps, from scratch, with minimal supervision. If we ask you to do it? you can do it! Quickly, well-structured & with top quality.
* Create prototypes that demonstrate value and functionality of emerging technologies.
* Work with Product Management to take detailed story-driven requirements and implement them using modern design and coding best practices.
* Work both solo and in an organized team-oriented environment with shared responsibilities.
* Must be living in the above location(s), or be able to immediately relocate
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of professional software development
* 3+ years professional native iOS development experience using Xcode and Swift
* 1+ years professional native tvOS development using Xcode and Swift
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Strong technical leadership and guidance skills
* Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from developers to senior management) and with customers/partners
* Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills
* 2-5 years of experience as technical lead and mentor to junior developers
* Experience with agile development processes