What is POSaBIT?
POSaBIT is a well-funded FinTech startup, working exclusively within the cannabis industry. We build unique solutions, lev...
What is POSaBIT?
POSaBIT is a well-funded FinTech startup, working exclusively within the cannabis industry. We build unique solutions, leveraging cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, to create new and better financial services and transaction methods. Additionally, we build, iterate, and maintain cannabis dispensary point of sale systems used all across the country. Our home base is just outside Seattle (Kirkland, Washington).
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Our target markets are growing at 25X over the next three years.
- Being part of this new industry, customers need our innovative solutions making us uniquely positioned to capitalize on a one-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- We have an undeniable positive impact on our customer's business, providing tremendous value and solving critical pain points.
- We offer a fun, dynamic workplace staffed by passionate individuals who are committed to achieving something special.
- Your contributions will be visible and be impactful!
- Proactivity and risk-taking are encouraged and rewarded.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- You can bring your dog to work!
- Validating new software releases. This includes Android applications and Ruby on Rails web applications.
- Develop test cases and testing plans.
- Write test automation scripts for integration tests.
- Work with engineers and product managers to determine testability of requirements.
- Load testing, security testing, and performance testing.
- Act as technical support for our account management team.
- Participate in software development best practices, including code reviews, post-mortems, stand-ups, etc.
What's Needed For This Position
- A minimum education level of: B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; or, equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant quality assurance (SaaS, financial systems, and/or startup experience is a plus).
- 1-2 years experience writing automated tests for a mobile application.
- 1-2 years experience writing automated tests for web applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems.
- A self-driven and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience with Github source control, bug tracking, and at least one agile methodology.
- AWS or other cloud based hosting experience, a plus.
What's In It for You
- You get to work in a fast growing industry currently experiencing insane amounts of growth (opportunity to expand significantly)
- You get to make a huge difference
- Stock options, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k), expense reimbursement
- High earning potential
POSaBIT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire