TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset cla...
TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we'd love to speak with you. Apply now.
What you'll do
As a Software Engineer II at TaxBit, you should be passionate about building high quality web and mobile experiences. You are comfortable working autonomously and eager to collaborate with teams. You are looking to gain experience in multiple parts of the stack and innovate with new technologies in order to create high quality experiences for our customers and clients.
You will help to implement software solutions in an effort to deliver amazing experiences and capabilities for our customers and clients. The ideal engineer is someone who is humble, eager to learn, smart and dives into problems. They will be one who can inspire others, communicate clearly, and ensure that our clients have the best experience possible.
This is what you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Build complex, modern applications with beautiful, consistent and fast UI for our customers
- Partner with designers and product managers to define the best practices for the tools we're building
- Implement best practices on our team
- Write well-designed, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and distribute knowledge
- Help lead projects from idea to positive execution
What you'll need:
- You have a college degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You have at least 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Care about software architecture across the front-end and the APIs that power them
- Passionate about code quality, continuous delivery, automated testing
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas, especially to those not technologically proficient
- You value team success over personal success and ability to mentor more junior members of the team
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed